Real Time Data Link
All of our systems include a real time data link. This link is essentially a 900mhz radio modem and connects to your laptop computer as a USB dongle. Once plugged in, it will establish a link with your boat allowing:
- Missions to be sent to the boat in real time, even while deployed
- Real Time Heads Up Display
- Point & Click On a Map Navigational Control
- Settings to be Changed On-The-Fly
- Real Time Information viewing, such as: Voltage, Amperage, Battery Life, Speed, Heading, Next/Distance to Navigational Waypoint, Pitch, Roll, GPS Status and 100s of other functions/parameters.
- Point & Click Control of many other functions